Skip to content

Updates

Moved the server off of Lighttpd. I added in some vhosts for use later, and cleaned up the generated URLs. I also used puppet to make it happen, so it only took me about ~7 minutes to switch everything over.

Trackbacks

No Trackbacks

Comments

Display comments as Linear | Threaded

No comments

Add Comment

Enclosing asterisks marks text as bold (*word*), underscore are made via _word_.
Standard emoticons like :-) and ;-) are converted to images.

To prevent automated Bots from commentspamming, please enter the string you see in the image below in the appropriate input box. Your comment will only be submitted if the strings match. Please ensure that your browser supports and accepts cookies, or your comment cannot be verified correctly.


Form options